zondag 5 december 2010

Crisp Snow, Coated Dogs

112 min
Start 15.15
Despite the mild thaw, most of the snow on the dunes was perfect for running on. Nice and firm underfoot with a good crunchy sound. Now and then I turned mYpod off just so I could hear the good noise my feet were making.







Usual proliferation of Sunday afternoon dogs, including a trio of wire haired Viszlas and some well-wrapped high speed greyhound types.











Towards the end of my run there was a strange misty type light in some of the shallow snow-filled valleys near the trees. The air temperature is a few degrees above zero but the ground is still well frozen. This also made some bits of the road on the way home treacherous, but by keeping mostly to the verges where there was still some snow I got home without falling.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten