woensdag 22 december 2010

White and Grey

90 min
Start 8.00
Didn't feel like going out into the cold but knew if I didn't get out before breakfast the day may have taken over and squeezed out any running time. So plodded out. No sunrise in sight, the sky stayed darker than the still white land and the mist made most of both barely visible. At one point felt a dunt in the back of my knee and turned round to see Max. Only of course it wasn't him but another largish Weimeraner doing a very good imitation. His owner soon appeared out of the mist and trees and we all went our separate ways.
My latest newly discovered podcast is the Aled Jones interview programme from Radio Wales. Today's episode was with Lynne Barber (journalist who wrote An Education - I went to see the film largely because of the cello, which she says never actually played...).
On the way home the random selector on my music list seemed to have a thing for the newly uploaded Jethro Tull Christmas Album as it started with 3 tracks in a row, but I didn't really mind as it seemed to match the weather.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten