dinsdag 14 december 2010

Haring Along

42 min
Start 16.15
Got back from Utrecht just in time to get out for a run before dark. Joep spotted a hare at one point and went gallumphing after it. Not being as suited for high speed chases as Dusty is he soon gave up but he gave it a good shot.






I had individual music tracks on mYpod for the first time. (Up till now I've always just had podcasts, sometimes of new music programmes but now that I've installed iTunes on the new computer I've also worked out how to make a playlist of some of my own collection, which I'd never bothered to do before. Carl Orff and Peer Gynt were the rather surreal random choices of the shuffle function before I switched back to podcasts to hear the latest edition of RunRunLive.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten