donderdag 6 september 2012

23k in 3 hours

175 min
Start 6.15
According to my Garmin 5 minutes of the 3 hours wasn't spent moving so that must have been the length of my walk breaks.  Trying to do more running and less ditherering about taking photos and chatting with passing dogs/horses/sometimes even people...  Zeeland is looming and I really have to get some Proper Training in if I'm going to be able to cope with the wind, the sand and the hills in the allotted time frame.  Did 23k this morning (half marathon time 2:45) so in theory I've half an hour to play with.  How did I ever run the half in Amsterdam in 2:03 in 2009?  Did do the last hour running circuits of the sandy track again so that reduced my average pace a fair bit. 
http://www.marathonzeeland.nl/marathon/over-de-marathon/hoogtekaart-route.htm
Have just looked up how much of the Zeeland Marathon is on the beach and it's mostly about 7.5k from the 20k mark, so I can practise that bit, once that's over it's almost over really...

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten