dinsdag 22 juni 2010

Klompenpad

106 min
Start 20.30
Still a vague sensitive bit on the inside above my right ankle - worse after I stop than when I'm running. Run itself went fine. Lots of things in bloom, wonderful smell of some kind of honeysuckle which I couldn't actually see anywhere. Ran along the Eem on the Klompenpad which is open again now after the nesting season. Ok, I took far too many photos but it was a beautiful light and these are just the ones that I had left after I'd deleted most of the ones I took.




































































































Slightly less pictoresque scene in the shower afterwards when I found a tick clinging to my thigh. It must have crept up under my (tight, midthigh) shorts when I was in the uncut grass on part of the path. Luckily I've had lots of practise in cleanly removing them from various dogs over the years and could easily pluck it out, complete with head and then squash my blood out of it.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten