vrijdag 4 juni 2010

Sunshine, Flowers and Horses

69 min
Start 7.30
Almost didn't go out this morning as once the sun is up properly the light is boring, but it was still early enough not to be too hot and I had a new edition of GeekGirlRunner on mYpod to listen to so just put my gear on and went out anyway. As always I was glad I did. Stuck to the woods and shadowy side of the various paths on the way there to avoid being blinded by the low sun. Out to the Soesterduinen, kept to the edges and lost my way slightly, emerging at an exit carpark I didn't recognise but could soon work out which direction I had to take to go home by following the railway line.











There's still a vague tightness at the back of my left knee. Not sore, but I feel that it's slightly harder than my other leg - I'm just keeping a note of this so that if it gets any worse I'll still know how and when it started. Running was slow and steady. Didn't even have my usual faster-with-music run home as I was still halfway through RunRunLive and forgot to click through to reach my 'home strait' themetune bit.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten