woensdag 16 juni 2010

Missing Podcasts

99 min
Start 7.30
Ran out to the builder's materials recycling place where I picked up the new (old) rooftiles yesterday. Just to see if I could find it back again without the help of the car navigation computer. I could.

Then turned left across the railway for a circuit round the edges of the Soesterduinen. Realised that I'd forgotten to synchronise my last batch of podcasts so had to relisten to bits of the old ones and finally listen to the last bit of the RunnersRoundTable programme which I'd been doing in bursts of a few minutes every time as I didn't really find it all that interesting. At first I thought this dearth of new material was going to mean I'd feel like cutting my run short but in the end I completed more or less the time I'd planned on doing.
Was also passed twice by runners (who didn't say hello - I always make a point of acknowledging other runners) who stopped and started walking a little way in front of me, one of them turning back the way she had come. Seemed odd somehow - if I was planning to stop I would do it befOre I passed another runner, not afterwards. Ah well, probably they were following some training scheme of their own.

This dog was the shaggy haired version of his two short-coated hound companions who'd moved on by the time I got my camera out.



This cheery picture was pinned to various trees I passed. I saw the scouthut was occupied so this was no doubt part of some ghosttrail they'd set out.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten