zaterdag 21 augustus 2010

Lara Croft in Dunsinane

92 min
Start 19.30





This was me trying out my double water-belt configuration in preparation for Thursday's epic run. (Note to self: wear different knickers with these shorts...)



Set out to run a 2km stretch of straight road I'd measured with the car the other day but somehow made a mess of it as I lost the starting place and then it turned out not to be as long as I'd thought it was (either that or I was running faster than I've ever done before and I know this isn't true). So still haven't callibrated my new toy. Still it was a good run, only it got dark before I'd really gone as far as I'd have liked to, what with all the time wasted messing about running back and forth looking for disappeared gates and trees that had apparantly walked. It was like a Dutch polder version of the 5th scene in Macbeth...

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten