vrijdag 20 augustus 2010

Sportband Test Trial

95 min
Start 5.30
First test run with the new toy. Nike+ Sportband complete with sensor in my shoelaces.




















I'll have to callibrate it properly because I'm sure I wasn't running sub 5 minute kilometers at times. I know that 2.5km in 12 minutes is my absolute top speed on a track during a Cooper Test so there was no way I was reaching this whilst running this morning. But it is easy enough to use and I enjoyed working out what the different signals meant.

Shame there isn't a 'pause' function on it so that I could stop it when I stop to take photos, cross roads, unleash dogs and so on, as I do with my stopwatch when measuring total time spent running (rather than walking or standing). Now my average speed is brought down by the stops in my run, but never mind, speed isn't really my aim anyway.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten