woensdag 18 augustus 2010

White Swan on Green

40 min
Start 18.00
Meant to run for longer but lots of things were conspiring to irritate me so decided to cut my losses and do longer later in the week when circumstances are hopefully better.




















I didn't have a new RunRunLive episode on mYpod, while I was sUre I'd loaded one yesterday. I'd forgotten to take my watch with me so had to do my timekeeping with the stopwatch function on my phone, which is not ideal. The dogs (Sproet and Sil this time) were not co-operating (or rather their leads weren't, jiggling annoyingly for some reason). Ha, wouldn't it all be easier if I could just run out the door without all the techno and canine accessories...? But to be fair, usually they do add rather than detract from a run but for some reason I wasn't coping well with the combination of all I had with me.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten