dinsdag 31 augustus 2010

Sunny Dawn

84 min
Start 6.30
Out just before the sun so got the last of the pink clouds but it was such a

clear morning that I really should have been out half an hour earlier for the best light. After last week's filthy grey start to the birthday run I'd almost forgotten that a proper dawn is still an option.










I'm enjoying 'racing' against my clock now that I can measure distance too. Gives me little inter-run goals, trying to reach the next kilometer mark before a certain time.

Out to the start of Amersfoort and back via the klompenpad. This is grass so my feet got wet with dew but not as wet as last week and not for so long so it wasn't really a problem.










The local llamma family has 2 new junior additions.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten