maandag 8 maart 2010

Bulldog begin

105 min
Start 17.30
Met an enthusiastic young Bulldog when setting out. He wasn't much for posing for the camera though, had his face in it the first few times I tried.

Went out across the fields, still heavy after this morning's snow (which had completely disappeared). Out to the Soesterduinen, good run about there with the shadows getting longer and longer.











A 15 minute non-stop hill/dune climbing (up and down then) stint plus occasional other hillocky bits here and there. Had a bit of a pain in my stomach - more a vague irritation really than pain but by just keeping my pace slow and steady I was able to keep going. It had gone by the time I was on the way home and had a good tempo going up the Colonieweg on the home stretch.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten