zondag 7 maart 2010

Week total 455 - 6 long + 4 short legs in the polder

65 min
Start 17.45
Dusty and I had a sunset run towards Eemnes and then turning right 3 times to come back along the long straight roads back to the Eem. Met an almost spherically wooly Shetland pony.













A lot of the run was somewhat spoiled by the inane chuntering of the last part of the Phidipidations podcast followed by the RunningStupid one. Both dire endless monologues by egomaniacs - totally unlike the enjoyable mixture of voices to be heard on the ExtraMilePodcast. I'll be deleting them from my subscription list immediately. Ach and it's my own fault I had to listen through to the end because yet again I haven't got around to taking mYpod back to the shop to get new earphones/controls.










It was sUch a relief when the familiar voice of Tom Robinson came on and he introduced some great new music to run the home stretch to.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten