woensdag 25 november 2009

92min
Start 7.45
Woke up before the alarm and as there was no rain battering the windows got myself up and out into the greyness. Saw a promise of pale brightness on the horizon so headed out towards the cyclebridge to keep it in front of me. Right on to the Klompenpad, nice orangey red light strip as the sun struggled to disperse the grey. It got swallowed by cloud shortly after it made its first appearance but I'm glad I was able to see it at least making an attempt. Running went fine - lot of wind along the Eem but nothing really problematic. Kept to my usual steady plod most of the time, briefly speeded up on the way back when some good jumpy music came along on the Scotland Introducing podcast. Did my fast circuit in 5.50 on the way home - not bad after almost 80 minutes running.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten