vrijdag 27 november 2009

Nog één nachtje slapen...

32 min
Start 16.30
Gentle(ish) sunset run about the Eng and surrounding streets. (No visible sunset - uniform grey Novemberness.) Did my fast circuit in 5.32, which is 3 seconds faster than I've ever done it before so I feel I'm as ready as I'm likely to get for tomorrow.

This is the running belt I've prepared to take with me. Complete with camera, water, 3 gelbars, a tiny bottle of lemon oil, some tigersalve, big plastic bag to pull on if I feel I need protection from the rain, identification card and money for the entry fee. It weighs 660g and I've just had it out for a test run. I'm particularly pleased with the holder for the gelsachets I made by cutting the top off a water bottle. Have discovered what I've been doing wrong before. When I had it round my hips it jigged about too much and tended to slide to one side. I've now pulled the straps tighter and have it higher up round my waist. This feels much more secure and comfortable to run with.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten