woensdag 27 januari 2010

Going Postal

95 min
Start 15.00
Wanted to get out as early as possible this afternoon as more snow was forecast so ran round to the post office with a small parcel I had to get in the post, planning to just have a shortish run about the back streets before the lowering grey skies broke. But once there I fancied going out across the railway to the polder so chose one of the shorter circuits. After doing this the skies were getting heavier and darker but still no actual snow so did a round of the Eng. By this time I was actually enjoying my run and decided just to keep going till I'd done 90 minutes. Took in all the furthest edges of the fields, stopping briefly to warm my face and hands on various horsey muzzles along the way.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten