zondag 10 januari 2010

Week total 411

128 min
Start 9.00
Egmond was cancelled due to Health and Safety concerns... So went out for a run this morning of about the same length (in time if perhaps not quite in distance...) as I would have been doing there. The Klompenpad circuit in anti-clockwise direction + a circuit of the streets at the lower end of Soest + some variations about the Eng to complete the time. It was snowing for a while at the start but nothing too dramatic. Met a couple of Lakeland Terriers without the more usual 'Aeredale' markings, so one was totally black and the other grey. My new fleece gloves were much warmer than my old velvet ones. Perhaps even too warm. I also had one layer too much on top for comfort. I'd dressed with minus 7 and a force 5 gale in mind as that had been forecast for Egmond. But it was barely below freezing and windstill so my thermal vest + 3 thin layers on top of that (plus the standard 2 sports bras of course) was a tiny bit too warm. Mind you I wasn't going too fast because of the snow underfoot so it wasn't as if I was seriously sweating. The water in the ditches between the fields is no longer frozen so it looks like a thaw has started.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten