vrijdag 29 januari 2010

Mooning about

107 min
Start 16.00










A huge full moon rising and some good music coming on mYpod made me do another circuit of the Eng, extending what had already become a longer run than intended. Stopped briefly to help up a woman who'd been pulled over by her enthusiastic 6 month old labrador. The road was slippy after a brief hailstorm that had had me heading directly and diagonally across the fields towards home earlier, but it was so brief that I could just brush the hailstones off and so didn't even really have time to get wet from them. Went out to the cycle bridge and back via the Klompenpad, haven't been out that way for a while since I discovered the shortcut to the Soesterduinen. Sun breaking through the clouds occasionally was welcome after the greyness of the day up till then. It's +5 degrees so just had 2 thin long sleeved layers + my luminous Egmond t-shirt on.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten