vrijdag 1 januari 2010

The Eagle has landed in 2010

121 min
Start 15.30
Out to the cycle bridge after a diagonal run about the fields on the Eng. Back via the Klompenpad. Turned left through the industrial estate towards the end of this as I'd seen huge dark grey clouds of smoke in the distance when I was running along the Eem and was curious as to what was on fire. But as soon as I was in among the built up area I couldn't see the smoke any more so just turned back towards Soest. Past the Harley dealer and back via the Birkenstraat and then right through some streets I've never been in before and across the main street back to the Eng. Was thinking of doing a fast circuit as I haven't done one for weeks but the path there was still icy so just kept to the grass verge.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten