zondag 31 januari 2010

Week total 424 ~ Month total 1700=28:20hr/min

62min
Start 17.00
Was only planning on going out for a token half hour or so as did a fair bit of walking yesterday and today and just wanted to go out briefly to see how the fresh snow which fell on Friday and Saturday night was holding up on the fields. But one of my new running podcasts came on and there was a good streaky sky so I did a few extra detours to complete the hour till it was almost dark. The new podcast is an amateur one I found on i-tunes. Runners from different places around the world telling about their running sessions. At first I wasn't too sure if I was going to like it, but it does have a tremendous variety of voices, from those who are even slower than I am (which I find quite hard to believe) to those who do sub 3hour marathons.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten