vrijdag 5 februari 2010

Dogs in the Dunes

92 min
Start 13.00
Run was partly in light drizzle but it didn't come to anything much. Met a whole herd of assorted canines out on the heath, must be someone doing some sort of dogwalking service - they were all having a grand time, like a school outing it was. Included 20 minutes 'hill-training' (hey, this is Holland, hills are anything that's not completely flat). I run repeatedly up and down some banked sandy dune bits for this and can feel the back of my calves being pushed just enough so that it must be doing me some good, but not enough to be doing any harm. The 'hills' are so small that just when the muscles start to protest, it's time to turn round and go down again. I suspect it's actually quite a good method. Sproet thinks it's a bit daft but trails about after me anyway, always joyously racing past on the downhill bits.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten