woensdag 10 februari 2010

Fresh Snow

96 min
Start 16.00
Was planning to work till 4 o'clock to finish an order but by about quarter to 3 a thick layer of snow had fallen in the street and huge flakes were still falling so I decided to get out of town before it got even worse and the inevitable extra long traffic jams started. As first to park on the freshly snowed-on parking place at home my tyre tracks were sharp and clear.






Miraculously by the time I got home the snow had stopped and there was even some sun so decided to go out for a run in all this clean whiteness.

Went further into the Soesterduin than my usual run out to the banked bits and discovered other paths through the woods and out into different bits of the town. Also came across this house which I'd heard off before but didn't know exactly where it was.
I've been thinking of maybe investing in some trail shoes as I do more offroad running than on lately and I almost slipped a few times on snowy slopes today. Just a bit of extra grip would make all the difference.


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten