vrijdag 19 februari 2010

Extreme Kitesurfing

90 min
Start 17.00
Wonderful sunset run along the beach with kitesurfers leaping through the impressive waves alongside me at the start. Only passed 2 other runners (well, I didn't actually pass them as in overtake them - though I did gain on one and the other one I met on the way out and then again on the way back.) No dogs, no walkers. Ran out towards Monster and then turned round to be coming back with the sinking sun in front of me. (I did have the wind against me then, but it was worth it.) Did some hill training in between running up and down the various beach entry places a few times. In the shower afterwards I would swear I saw actual muscles in my calves. I've never had visible muscles there before.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten