vrijdag 26 november 2010

Last Sprint Session before The Big Day

30 min
Start 10.00
Did a short Eng circuit this morning to test the new compression socks I bought in Bever Sport yesterday. Think I'll wear them tomorrow, see if it helps my legs hold up any better in the last hour or so. Old shoes and new socks is the widely recommended practise for race days and a bit of calf compression may well help combat tiredness.

Also tried out a new brief 'explosive' training session I read about in the latest Runner's World. 20 second sprint followed by 10 second walking recovery, repeat 8 times. Did it on the first bit of my fast circuit and then jogged the last uphill bit slowly.

The weather forecast for tomorrow looks ok, possibility of snow only on the coast. Hopefully inland it should be dry and maybe even bright like it is now.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten