vrijdag 5 november 2010

No Pics Today

76 min
Start 16.00
Forgot my camera but ach, it was all so grey and dull that I didn't really miss it. Just ran about the Eng and a few of the surrounding streets, listening to the Extra Mile Podcast, which is quite exciting at the moment as Kevin plans to have a second attempt at a marathon tomorrow after his dissapointing DNF (Did Not Finish) in Chicago on 10-10-10. I was only planning on running an hour but wanted to hear the end of the programme so made an additional detour. Included 2 'fast circuits' with about 20 minutes between them. The first in 6:18, the second in 6:21. Bit of wind and slippery bits where the fallen leaves mean I have to slow a wee bit so not the fastest time but it was at least good to make an attempt at some brief speed.

2 opmerkingen:

  1. Aww, no pictures?

    Just saying hi, I've heard you on Run Run Live and The Extra Mile. I've been enjoying your lovely run photos and your dog. I run with my dog too.

    I'm running my first marathon (Fresno, CA) on Sunday because Kevin inspired me to try out Jeff Galloway's plan. I'm one of the guinea pigs in the Experiment!

    Please keep the photos coming, they are much appreciated.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Nice to hear from you - I had a wee look at your report of the Big Sur half, seems like we're of a similar age and speed. Great to hear you got into running via your rescue dog. I don't have a dog of my own at the moment but often have various temporary lodgerdogs. Going to pick up the Great Dane who lives round the corner now so look out for pics of him in the coming days. Good luck with your marathon tomorrow - Don't Go Too Fast At The Start!!! (Everyone does... ;-)_

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen