maandag 22 november 2010

Open Air Board Game

75 min
Start 9.00
Out to the dunes at 'rushhour for dogwalkers'. I think a lot of people must drop the kids at school and then walk the dog because if I go out at this time it's always busy there, whereas if I go earlier, at my favourite sunrise time there are always fewer people and dogs about.
I took a slight detour from my normal routes as I didn't want to follow in the heels of a man with a nervous Kooijkertje and came across this board game about nature on a picnic table.











Running wasn't as good as on Saturday but a lot of it was on soft sand and I generally tend to feel better running later in the day than earlier. Still, was good to have a decent length easy enough run, even if I didn't feel up to any interval stuff.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten