maandag 8 november 2010

New Running Belt Configuration

73 min
Start 16.00
The Soesterduin was back to having only the odd dogwalker today so Joep and I ran about there for a while.










I had him on the long lead on the way out and back, this time trying out a new way of fastening things. Seemed to work quite well. As he was running loose most of the time on the dunes he decided this was too easy for me so added an additional complication by carrying a big stick most of the way and running right behind me so that it regularly smacked me on the back of my knees. I suspect sometimes that his brain isn't in proportion to his body size...

2 opmerkingen:

  1. Heh, the big dogs make up for in charm what they lack in brains. Hey, I did 4:46 in the marathon Sunday, Galloway works!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Well done! I'd be very happy with 4.46 in my next marathon (on the 27th).

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen