woensdag 30 december 2009

Geen Zin?

62min
Start 16.30
The words in my head when driving back from Utrecht in the damp grey dusk were 'geen zin' which means I 'didn't feel like' going out for a run. I was hungry and tired and there was no chance of sunset skies to tempt me out. But missing a day will make it difficult to reach the 400 minutes I'd like to notch up this week in the week before the week before (huh?) the Halve van Egmond. So I found a nutty cereal bar in my bag to keep me going and just dragged my running clothes on anyway when I got in the door and went out again straight away as I knew if I stayed in and got warm and fed first I'd never get out later in the evening. As usual once I was out and had got going I was glad I'd made the effort. Scotland Outdoors podcast chuntering in my ears about hill-walking and badger crime followed by some good new music kept me going on an otherwise rather dull plod about the streets after a brief circuit of the Eng in the last light.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten