dinsdag 4 mei 2010

Doodherdenking

100 min
Start 20.15
I'd got all my gear on and was ready to go out the door immediately after the 2 minute silence for the Dutch Remembrance Day ceremony but there were scenes of panic on the tv during the silence as people fled from some sort of incident and I stayed watching for 15 minutes till it was established that there wasn't some sort of horrible repeat of the Queen's Day tragedy last year. Very surreal and confusing to see this drama, which luckily didn't go any further than a brief moment of crowd panic, happening live onscreen. Anyway, got out for my run out to the Soesterduin. I'm really enjoying having mYpod functioning properly again as I can shift through the menu of different programmes to hear what I want when I want. I usually start with some music to get me over the initial inertia, click through to a book or running podcast and then finish with some music for the last spurt home.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten