zondag 9 mei 2010

Long Run + 9 day total 541

140 min
Start 16.00
Made a long circuit of the tulip fields, then to make up the time ran under the aquaduct to Harderwijk and back.














These geese were more aggressively protective of their young than the ones I picked up the other day.




















Here a poem about water by Margo Minco on a weathered and gravestone-like monument from 1995.
















As I passed this field of tulips an article came on the podcast of Gardener's Question Time all about growing them...


Modern windmills seen through a cyclist's tunnel.









This pointer who trotted out from his farmhouse to meet me was very interested in the smells I'd brought from the fields surrounding his territory on my shoes.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten