maandag 21 december 2009

Balaclava Breathing

80min
Start 16.15
Went out with my balaclava on for the first time.










Breathing enough to run with your mouth covered is a bit of a problem so I ended up pulling it down a bit to give me some more air. Also discovered that the face recognition thing on the self-timer on the camera doesn't work if you wear it full face. I thought it reacted to eyes but apparantly it's the combination of eyes/nose/mouth which triggers it. First photo was taken by someone at the train station when I hadn't yet worked out why the timer wouldn't work.










Last photo was of a bench at the smith's behind the windmill.
Kept to the roads and paths this time as the snow is even deeper than yesterday and I may well have disappeared completely in a ditch if I'd tried any field crossing. Out past the bird sanctuary to the Eem and back via the fire brigade exercise place and the back streets before one last lap of the Eng. Steady pace, no real sprints though I did quicken my steps a little now and then to keep up with different bits of music.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten