woensdag 2 december 2009

Lodgerdog in the spotlight

23 min
Start 22.00
8 degrees - gloves and 2 layers on top (+ 2 bras)
Decided that as I had to go out with Sproet for a last walk anyway I might as well pull my running shoes on. This isn't in fact quite as simple as just putting on a warm coat and clogs to go down to the end of the road and back as it involves a sports bra (on top of the t-shirt I was wearing already, too cold to get properly changed), finding a warm zip-up top to put on over that, my fluorescent vest and headlamp, and gloves and timer watch, but ach, once I'd made the decision to go I enjoyed being out. The dog enjoyed it too, instead of a sedate sniff about at the start of the fields we charged straight across them, him trotting along like an overgrown fox in the beam of my headlight a lot of the time. Out to the windmill, back via the allotments. Very slight sharp drizzle blowing through at first but didn't amount to much.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten