zondag 27 december 2009

Week Total 286

50 min
Start 15.45
Had to avoid the well-trodden snow paths as they are now compacted ice - fell on my backside this morning when walking the dog round the block. But over the fields most of the snow is gone and it's back to muddy and sticky running again. Did find one bit down in a sheltered corner of a field where there was some snow left but I think tomorrow it will all be gone. Despite it being about 5 degrees now it felt colder as there was an icy wind and some sleety light rain for a while. Didn't really have any energy for anything other than a steady plod. Took me about 30 minutes even to get my second wind. Still, glad I got out before dark, even if it wasn't for so long. Met the young Ridgeback I've seen a few times before. Lovely loose gleaming coat and too big feet.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten