zondag 20 december 2009

2 week total 472

17 min
Start 16.00
Picture was taken a few hours earlier during a walk with Dusty and Carin. Just to show what the weather conditions were. By the time I went out for my brief run at 4pm even more snow had fallen. I wasn't really planning on running today as Janneke was coming to eat here before we went to a carol concert, but due to the snow we decided it wasn't a great idea to go out on the roads unnecessarily. As the snow stopped falling briefly around 4 I decided I could go out for a run before dark after all. Went straight across the fields. Mostly about ankle deep powdery snow but at one point I stepped in a knee-deep ditch between fields and fell over so that I was covered in snow right up to my neck. Jumped up and down a bit to some good jumpy music to shake it off. Ah well, it keeps the well-wrapped up dogwalkers amused to see a daft woman in silver leggings dancing about in the middle of the field while they walk round the edges. Cut my circuit of the Eng in half when the snow blizzard started up again but was glad I went out anyway. Snow running is a novelty so best to make the most of it while it's still here.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten