dinsdag 1 december 2009

Moonlight Shadows

60 min
Start 16.45
Driving home from Utrecht the sky was bright and clear as the sun went under and I could hardly wait to get home to get out for an hour in the last of the light. Across the Eng then a fast circuit in 6.03. Slower than usual, I could feel a light threat of a stitch in my side stopping me from going at full pelt. Ah well, shouldn't really expect great leaps forward this week, just keeping my legs from stiffening up after Saturday's exertions is enough. Down past the church and along the back narrow street, up through the village via the roundabout and the Boni and then over the Eng again where a full moon had taken possession of the sky and was giving so much light that the fenceposts had shadows. BBC Introducing with Tom Robinson on 6 music Really enjoyed various dancy variations on running as the Tom Robinson Introducing podcast threw a selection of totally differing tunes into my head.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten