zondag 6 december 2009

Week total 525

100 min
Start 16.00
Sky cleared a bit after hours of rain and meant that the sky stayed light longer to allow me to improvise various routes over and around the Eng taking in both 'hilly' streets and heavy plowed mais stubble fields (extra heavy now...) to complete another 100 minute run before it was totally dark. Nice blue/orangy glow for a long time and I actually saw a glimpse of the sun going under - a change from the usual slowly dulling greys of late. At one point a hare shot out from practically under Sproet's feet and all he did was watch it go and have a wee sniff at where it had been lying. It's clear he's a herding dog rather than a hunting one - he had no interest in pursuing the fleeing beast at all.
This is the first week I've ever run every single day. Usually I try to keep roughly to my 36 hour schedule but that's been fading recently with the limited daylight hours. I think my legs should be strong enough by now not to risk injury and it is easier to get the time in if it's spread over 7 days. Won't be doing this every week but can't do any harm to do some extra when I have the time.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten