donderdag 3 december 2009

Sproet en de Klompenpad

91 min
Start 15.15
Decided to take the current lodgerdog for a good long run to tire him (and me) out as I'm abandoning him this evening to go and visit another potential lodgerdog. Skies were various shades of threatening grey but not actually leaking and it was muddy underfoot. Very slow but steady run, Sproet enjoying chasing ducks into the water from the dijk along the Eem. Episode 22 of the Iain Banks Transition podcast in my ears - wonder what happened to the rest of them? Must be something to do with my I-tunes configuration... Anyway, not sure I'm keen - the man reading it obvioulsly likes the sound of his own voice too much for me to be able to enjoy listening to him. Various other bits and pieces, including christmas pudding recipes.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten