dinsdag 20 oktober 2009

123 min
Start 11.15
'Accidentally' ran for 2 hours. Only meant to go out for about an hour to see how my legs felt almost 48 hours after the main event on Sunday. But it was beautifully sunny and fresh and I found a new grassy path along the Eem just before the cycle bridge so followed that all the way to Amersfoort and back. Good music on theBBC Introducing with Tom Robinson on 6 music podcast had me fairly bouncing along at some points. Shame I can almost never remember the names of the bands I hear on there as sometimes there are things I want to look up afterwards but by the time I get around to looking them up online the programme I have on my ipod isn't online any more. Anyway, it's a great way of doing some natural interval training and enjoying it. Did 15 minutes barefoot running in a grassy field but my feet were definitely getting chilly towards the end and I was glad to get my shoes and socks on again. Did a field length barefoot 'sprint' twice. 1.07 the first time, 1.01 the second.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten