maandag 12 oktober 2009

83 min
Start 18.00
Over the Eng then out to the cycle bridge and back, keeping to the grass verges as much as possible. Followed by a random criss-crossing of the various maize stubble fields which are now fairly sticky after the heavy rain. So first half easy, second half hard. I like the uneven running as I can feel my feet having to 'think' about how they land. It also has a definite effect on the calf muscles. I've rubbed some tigerbalm (diluted a bit with neutral vaseline type stuff) into my lower legs to counter any possible ill effects. Had my ipod loaded with fresh podcasts so was accompanied by a re-run of the Friday Night punch-up at Grey Gables followed by Lesson 20 of Coffee Break Spanish, some Gerry Anderson nonsense and Mark Lawson chattering to the man who's just written a biography of William Golding. And Sil the Lodgerdog.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten