dinsdag 6 oktober 2009

93 min
Start 7.00
New addition to my DarkRunner outfit is a red bike lamp at my back.
Grey misty morning so no visible sunrise but I still enjoyed the novelty of setting out in the dark. Took the longish route, first over the Eng then over the railway on the Amersfoort side of town and a left turn back via the fire station and the Dalweg. Quite busy with early morning traffic on the polder roads so I'm glad I had my full visibility stuff on. Running went great as far as I could tell. I must be mistaken but I would swear I took 3 minutes for the bit that took me 5 minutes last time. That can't be right - I must have looked at my watch wrong either this time or last time... Either that or I really do have a tribe of Tamahuaras with me, not just in my head, but under my feet too! I wanted to complete 90 minutes so did another bit of field running at the end. The ploughed fields are perfect for heavyish running now that they're wet after such a long dry spell.
Not really messy clay mud, just doughy enough to add some resistance. The maize stubble is great too for skipping back and forwards over the lines. I'll miss these variations when they're re-planted.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten