vrijdag 30 oktober 2009

61 min
Start 6.45
Heavy mist meant no visible sunrise and very visible beads of moisture in my hair when I got home. Took it easy, at the start it was still pretty dark as I went over the Eng. Then out to the Eem as it gradually got lighter, though visibility was still down to about 20m. Felt myself getting lighter and moving more easily as I warmed up (like a dodgy diesel engine...) Did a 'sprint' on the long stretch back to the village - it was odd not being able to see the end of the road. I was thinking of how being able to set goals makes things more achievable - just running into a wall of mist when you can't see where you're aiming for isn't very inspiring. Still did it in my 'usual' 3 minutes so I seem to be back on form after my snot-induced break.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten