woensdag 28 oktober 2009

25 min
Start 17.15
Gentle start after a week of blocked up head and general unfitness. Had a good long muddy walk with Dusty yesterday and decided I felt better enough today to try a short run. Beautiful coloured sky with raggy bits of cloud filtering the sunset. Slight technical problem in that the volume switch on my headphones is now refusing to work in the downwards direction. Had to keep skipping through my podcasts till I found one I could bear to hear at such high volume. (Sandy Toksvig laughing at full strength directly into your ear is not an experience I can recommend.) Ended up with the Huw Introducing music choice - haven't had such a ringing sound in my ears since the time I stood directly in front of the speakers at an AC/DC concert... Running itself went fine - even managed a short faster bit when a particular bit of music inspired me to run up a row of stubble skipping back and forth over it in time to the song.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten