zondag 4 oktober 2009

Week Total 346 min

41 min
Start 19.10
Got back from Amsterdam before sunset and as it was a nice clear evening I felt like going out briefly before dark, even though it didn't really fit in my 36hour schedule. Hey, this is a good sign, usually the only times I've broken the schedule is to 'postpone' a training session, not to 'advance' it. That surely means I'm doing it more for fun than because I 'have' to? Anyway, fairly improvised run about the fields out the back. Through newly harvested maize fields where I had to leap over the rows of stubble. Great exercise in picking up my feet properly. Also soft ploughed fields, grass fields and the harder paths in between. Finished with the hilly bit of street. Back in time to shower quickly before the Archers.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten